CSK vs RCB Winning Percentage, Head-to-Head, Prediction

Five-time champions Chennai Super Kings are set to take on Royal Challengers Bangalore in the opening match of the 2024 Indian Premier League (IPL) at the MA Chidambaram Stadium on Friday. The great MS Dhoni officially handed over the captaincy of Chennai Super Kings to Ruturaj Gaikwad.

Gaikwad made his CSK debut in 2020 and represented the team in 52 games. Stylish opener Gaikwad gave a memorable performance last year, scoring 590 runs in 16 matches at an excellent strike rate of 147.50.

He had a breakout year in 2021 when he scored 635 runs in 16 games. Captaincy is not new for the 27-year-old player from Maharashtra, he had led the Indian team to a gold medal in the Asian Games last year.

As CSK is set to defend the RCB, RCB has also failed to win a single IPL match title since the inception of the tournament in 2008.

CSK vs RCB Winning Percentage, Prediction

In IPL, RCB is competing against the team which has always performed well in IPL whereas RCB has not won a single IPL title. If we say strictly, which team has what percentage of chances to win, CSK has a 90 percent chance to win and RCB has a 10 percent chance.

Has RCB ever won against CSK at Chennai Stadium?

If we look at the history of both the teams, CSK has earned a different name in IPL and RCB has not been able to win even a single match till now.

CSK Predicted XI:

Rachin Ravindra, Moeen Ali, Ravindra Jadeja, MS Dhoni (wk), Shardul Thakur, Deepak Chahar, Tushar Deshpande, Maheesh Theekshana, Ruturaj Gaikwad (c), Ajinkya Rahane, Daryl Mitchell.

RCB’s Possible XI:

Faf du Plessis (c), Dinesh Karthik (wk), Mahipal Lomror, Lockie Ferguson, Mohammed Siraj, Karn Sharma, Akash Deep, Virat Kohli, Rajat Patidar, Glenn Maxwell, Cameron Green.

CSK and RCB RECORDS

Both teams have clashed 31 times, in which CSK has had the upper hand. CSK has won in 20 matches, while RCB has won 10 matches, and one match ended in no result.

In their last five matches, CSK has maintained their dominance with a lead of 4-1. CSK has won seven matches against RCB on their home ground. CSK has been a dominant force on home soil and will go into the tournament opener as a favorite.

Read Also:- KKR vs SRH IPL 2024

[DISPLAY_ULTIMATE_SOCIAL_ICONS]

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.


*